E-Petition - Help me help you
There is currently an e-petition open for UK residents to sign.
The aim of this e-petition is to have School Refusal children recognised and acknowledged in schools and within the Education Department.
The aim is to educate schools and staff so that they can :
- 'identify' the child
- 'recognise' school refusal and any other accompanying factors
- 'take' appropriate action
- 'make' 'suitable' referrals
- have 'appropriate resources' available to assist families who have a School Refusal child.
- to 're-consider' the Attendance Rule which School Refusal is a factor.
- work with and accommodate school refusers and their families.
- Listen to parents more
This will only happen if you sign the petition