top of page


Check your Home Insurance - Legal Cover

It is possible that your Home Insurance legal cover ‘may’ cover you for some advice.

The Policy Expert website states the following:

"Legal expenses insurance (LEI) is available so that if you do need legal advice, such as after an accident, a dispute with a tradesman, because of contractual problems over a home sale, or due to issues at work, then LEI will cover the cost of that advice. "

(Courtesy of The Policy Expert)

Visit: The Policy Expert

bottom of page